Doesn't work in Safari / Edge, please download below or use another browser.
- left mouse button — build
- right mouse button (hold) — rotate camera
How to play:
- place buildings in empty cells
- add floors to existing buildings
- a building can have at most 3 floors
- if an empty cell has 2+ neighbouring buildings, a building will spawn in it
- if a building is surrounded by more taller building of the same colour than of the other, it gains a floor
- if a building is surrounded by more taller buldings of the opposing colour, it loses a floor
The goal is to have at the end of the game more floors combined than the opponent. The game finishes when all buildings are 3 stories tall — that is, no further moves are available.
At the start of the game, the starting colour is chosen randomly. Every round, each player can make one move. After each player takes their turn, the rules are applied and then the order of turns is switched.
SKYSCRAPERS is a 2 player competitive strategy board game with a serene atmosphere. It's very much like chess, if chess was Conway's Game of Life played with abstract buildings on a triangular board.
This is a game made in 48 hours for the Slavic Game Jam 2019, the theme of which was "GROWTH". Made by me with additional models from Izabela "Isnea" Nowakowska. Font used: Josefin Sans by Santiago Orozco.
Added after the jam: "AI", music, height meter + small things and fixes.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.